Changes at the Optimal Sports Therapy Centre due to COVID-19
I am really pleased to confirm that The Optimal Sports Therapy Centre will be opening again on the 6th July. I am excited to welcome all my regular clients back and look forward to meeting any new clients. I just want to highlight that business will be slightly different and this won’t be business as normal.
The treatment offered may be different from what you have received before and it may take some time before the services return to exactly the same as previously experienced. Please be patient, one thing that can be ensured is my commitment to your safety and health.
INFECTION CONTROL HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY IMPORTANT
Infection control has always been important in the practice and I have recently carried out a LUBAS Infection Prevention and Control course to add new, enhanced infection control protocols in order to operate a safe and efficient practice environment.
You will notice some changes at your next appointment, I have made these changes to protect you, my clients and the wider community.
What I ask for:
- Please book appointments where possible using the new online booking system, otherwise if not possible this can be done over the phone.
- It is essential that you wear a face mask to your appointment. If you do not have one I can provide them for a charge of £2.
- If you or your family have been feeling poorly or unwell please do not attend the appointment and let me know by phone call or a text message.
- If you have been shielding please let me know as I may suggest to postpone the appointment or I will schedule you in for a time slot that is suitable with a few extra precautions in place
- Please bring as few items as possible so there are fewer items potentially carrying the virus.
- It is recommended that clients attend alone but I understand there may be exceptional circumstances
- Payment must be made by card or bank transfer where possible
- If you show symptoms following an appointment then please let me know by phone call.
- Please do not attend your appointments early. Wait in your car or outside the gym until I come to collect you. Initially the gym will be shut so I will be letting people in and out of the gym.
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
Before your appointment:
- You may be asked some screening questions the day before or the day of your appointment.
- I will help you understand what is expected of you when you attend and how your appointment will be conducted
- A temperature reading will be taken on arrival by use of a non-contact thermometer. If your temperature is high then I will be unable to see you for your appointment.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before leaving the house for your appointment and use the hand sanitiser in the gym reception when you are collected for your session.
- The toilet facilities won’t be in use at the gym so please use the bathroom at home before arriving for your appointment
I am really looking forward to seeing you all soon. If you have any further questions, I am happy to answer them so don’t hesitate to get in contact.
You can telephone me on 07876351562 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care and see you soon.